I' av been betrayed -- Dez Bryant

0225-dez-bryant-getty-01American football wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, says he's been betrayed ...
see what he said according to TMZ
In the wake of rumblings that a tape exists showing Bryant doing something terrible ... a tape everyone's talking about but no one says they've seen ... Bryant went to Twitter to express his frustration.
"I need to get me a real raw uncut tv show or something ... I can't continue to get betrayed like this."
It's the second time Bryant has addressed the rumors.
Last week, he posted another cryptic statement that reads ... "Just quit with the b.s. … It’s clear as day what's going on… I might need to do a exclusive interview about my life these past 5 years since the world is destined to know."
"I use to let people take advantage of my life now that I’m no longer allowing that to happen it seems to be a problem… I’m not ashamed of none of my past incidents because that’s what made me who I am today."


0 comments: