Job seeker man holds up 'free sex' sign in street in bid to get job

A man called Martin Bergchauzen was snapped with the saucy sign he used because he knew 'everyone attention will be at it', An unemployed man turned a few heads with his rather unusual attempt at job hunting - holding up a sign that said 'free sex'.
The 26 year old Polish national's sign read: “FREE SEX. No, I’m kidding. Looking for a JOB. I’ll take any JOB. Talk to me or call me.”

Martin told the Evening Express: “I’m not offering free sex – it is just a joke.

“I wanted to say ‘free sex’ because it is a word everyone looks at.

“Your eye is immediately drawn to that word and it worked because people stopped to look at the sign and take pictures. It was a marketing tool."


Martin told the paper Warsaw last month to find work, and has experience using forklifts.

0 comments: