Vin Diesel Names Daughter After Paul Walker

    
Vin Diesel has revealed he named his baby daughter after his friend and Fast & Furious co-star, Paul Walker.
The star told NBC's Today programme in the US that he and his partner, Paloma Jimenez, have named the infant, whose birth was announced on 16 March, Pauline.
"There's no other person that I'm thinking about as I'm cutting this umbilical cord," he told anchor Natalie Morales.
"I knew he was there and I felt like, you know, a way to keep his memory a part of my memory, a part of my world."
News of Pauline's birth came as the first public screening for Furious 7 was held at the South By South West (SXSW) festival in Austin, Texas.
The film is due for release on 3 April.
Walker, 40, died as a passenger in a one-car crash in Santa Clarita, California, in November 2013.
Diesel has often spoken about how much he misses his close friend.
On the one-year anniversary of the actor's death, Diesel shared a photo on Facebook of Walker bonding with his first-born daughter, Hania Riley, now six.
"He was an important part of my transition into fatherhood ... that healthy family member, with the most positive outlook on life ... A year ago today ... a year of mourning ... and his absence still leaves me speechless. We miss you Pablo."
Diesel and Jimenez also have a four-year-old son called Vincent Sinclair.

0 comments: