Nicole Richie Talks Tattoo Regret, Says 'I Was A 19-Year-Old Idiot'

Far tattoo young: The reality star, seen in New York in April, admitted: 'I was a 19-year-old idiot when I got this tattoo on the back of my neck. You can see it now with the short hair' Far tattoo young: The reality star, seen in New York in April, admitted: 'I was a 19-year-old idiot when I got this tattoo on the back of my neck. You can see it now with the short hair'Daughter of Lionel Richie and mother of two, Nicole Richie, granted an interview to ITG (Into The Gloss) where she revealed her regrets in regards to her choice of tattoo when she was much younger.
The new hairdo revealed the tattoo on the back of her neck of a pink bow and her surname written between the flowing ribbons.

The reality star admitted to the website: 'I was a 19-year-old idiot when I got this tattoo on the back of my neck. You can see it now with the short hair but people aren’t asking about it, which is nice.'
She added: 'I haven’t gotten a new one since I was 21.'
nicolerichie

0 comments: