I Am Loyal To His Cause-Tinubu Denies Rift With Buhari As They Break Ramadan Fast(Photo)

APC leader and former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has denied any rift with President Buhari ..Speaking to journalists shortly before breaking Ramadan fast with the president and other APC chiefs on Tuesday,he dismissed reports that he has fallen apart with the President and said he remains loyal to the President.
 “I have no demand on the party. If you understand what party politics and leadership are all about, they are about loyalty and commitment to the values that leadership believes in.I believe in what the President believes in. I respect him and I stand firmly loyal to his cause.You can go to any length of speculation that you might want. I have not responded to all of that because I understand the President and the President understands me clearly.”
ADVERTISEMENT
On the National Assembly crises,he said

“That  is an area where I am very cautious of my position and utterances. I still want to keep my side of interpretation or analysis to me to be able to achieve a resolution of the matter as quickly as possible.I am backing all the President has carefully enumerated and articulated to the party. The party is supreme. The party must have disciplined leadership and followers.The party’s process must be respected because that is the confidence and the trust of the people. “However, in every political environment, you expect conflict. That is politics. Convict resolution mechanism will be applied to resolve all the problems.
“There is honour in every struggle. In every competition or struggle, there must be honour in victory too.”“We know PDP’s mistakes and we will not repeat them because we are not PDP.  We understand what Nigerians want. They gave this party a mandate because of our manifestos. We are pro-people and progressives. “We understand the hope of Nigerians and we respect that hope and believe in their expectation,” he said

0 comments: