Mario Balotelli: Liverpool Striker Completes Medical At AC Milan

Mario BalotelliLiverpool striker Mario Balotelli has completed a medical at AC Milan as he looks to tie up a return to the Italian club on a one-season loan deal.
Balotelli is taking a pay cut to move back to Milan, with Liverpool also paying some of his wages.
The Italy striker could make his second debut for the Rossoneri against Serie A rivals Empoli on Saturday.
"I always had Milan in my heart and always had hope that I would return one day," the 25-year-old said.

"Will I end my career here? I just have to start to work and have a good year. I'm looking forward to training and proving my worth. I have a lot of motivation but I just have to work and not speak."
Balotelli scored just one Premier League goal for Liverpool after a £16m move from Milan in August 2014.
He was left out of the pre-season tour of the Far East and Australia and has been training away from the first team.

0 comments: