Scott Disick Blames His Wild Ways On Split With Kourtney Kardashian

Scott Disick has opened up after he was spotted partying and drinking in Mexico ,despite recently leaving rehab. Scott also insisted his holiday was to help take his mind off his tough break-up with Kourtney.He told People
 "I'm not sure I can stay home every single night at 32 years old and be sane. In the end, I'm trying to live my life. I'm trying to live it healthy.

"I'm trying to be there for the people I love, which is Kourtney and the kids, but you know what, we're not together." "I'm single and I'm trying to keep my mind off of things. At the end of the day I think people just need to understand that I have never lied about anything about myself. I am who I am. I do what I do, and enough is enough."
Scott added that he was not on a "crazy mission of destruction", but was surrounding himself with both male and female friends.

0 comments: